Pink Floyd - Why So Terribly Loud? (gold vinyl)
This is the powerful record of the infamous 1967 night when Pink Floyd performed material from The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn and were subsequently challenged to justify their work by a contemptuous Hans Keller.
Side 2 is the compelling primary source account by the four members of Pink Floyd which reveals what it was like to work with Syd Barrett and how he helped shape the birth of Pink Floyd. The firsthand memories of life with Syd from Roger Waters, Nick Mason, Rick Wright and David Gilmour are complemented by the personal recollections of Joe Boyd, producer of "Arnold Layne", the first Pink Floyd single, and Norman "Hurricane" Smith, who produced the first Pink Floyd album. Also featured in the soundtrack are the orchestral versions of the music of Pink Floyd from the Barrett era and beyond by the London Symphonia.
• Limited Edition Inca Gold Swirl Vinyl LP
• Japan Edition
• 2nd Edition
• Produced, mastered & manufactured in the EU
Side 1 - Piper At The Gates Of Dawn:
1. Hans Keller - Introduction
2. Pow R. Toc H. (27th January 1967)
3. Astronomy Domine (27th January 1967)
4. Interstellar Overdrive (The UFO Club 1967)
5. Interstellar Overdrive (Palazzo Dello Sporto)
6. Hans Keller - Interview With Syd Barrett & Roger Waters
1. Reflections On Syd Barrett by Pink Floyd