King Crimson - In The Court of The Crimson King - 50th Anniversary Edition
Released 25th October
• 50th anniversary edition of one of rock music’s seminal debut albums
• 2LP set pressed on 200 gram audiophile vinyl
• LP1 features all new, 2019 stereo mixes as approved by Robert Fripp
• LP2 features all new, 2019 alternate takes & recordings with five pieces mixed by Steven Wilson and two pieces mixed by David Singleton.
• Artwork derived from the original paintings, as meticulously restored for the limited edition full sized, signed prints
• Cut by Jason Mitchell at Loud Mastering from original 24/96 high-resolution source files.
“…an uncanny masterpiece” – Pete Townshend, 1969